Over the years, ASTRI has nurtured a pool of research, I&T talents and received numerous international awards for its pioneering innovations as well as outstanding business and community contributions. To date, ASTRI has transferred over 800 technologies to the industries and been granted more than 900 patents in the Mainland, the US, and other countries.
To support our constant endeavour to position Hong Kong as a world-class smart city and an international hub of innovation and technology, we are seeking qualified professionals to fill the following position(s):
- Understanding the needs of GBA industry in various new technologies, including 3rd generation semiconductor, chip-let, 3D integration, AI chip, etc. and their applications in smart city and industry 4.0
- Work with different R&D teams to define technology development roadmap and corresponding implementation project plan for the Technology Division
- Initiate and coordinate both internal and external R&D resources to apply for different research projects funded in both HK and GBA
- Promote both local and oversea collaborations including industry and university for the technology development
- PhD in the Electrical Engineering, Mechanical Engineering, Materials Science & Engineering, Physics, Chemistry, or related disciplines
- 10+ years’ working experience in the electronics industry with well-established expertise in different semiconductor technologies and their applications to various high frequency and high power related products.
- 5+ years of people management experience with well-developed leadership skills in strategy planning, resource integration, team establishment, plan execution and effective communication
- In-depth understanding of the technology development trend and the entire electronics product development cycle, including market analysis, system design, product qualification, and cost analysis is a must
- Wide network with universities and industry leading companies in GBA is a plus
- Good written and communication skills in English; Strong team spirit and interpersonal skills; Independent, responsible, aggressive and outgoing character
- Live ASTRI values
The appointment will be on renewable contract terms with a competitive salary and performance-linked variable pay. Fringe benefits include paid leave, medical and dental benefits, insurance coverage and contribution to MPF. The incumbent will normally work a five-day week.
Interested candidates, please send an application (quoting Ref. No.) with a detailed resume, current and expected salary to Talent Acquisition via email to [email protected]. The resume should not include any sensitive personal information such as HKID or passport number, photo, etc.
Position offer is subject to the applicant’s experience and academic qualification. The application will be open until the position is filled. Only short-listed candidates will be notified. ASTRI reserves the right not to fill the position.