Top Technology Scholar Programme
Do you have fresh perspectives and innovative ideas?
Do you want to realise your full potential on the job and in our community?
If you say YES to the above, please join ASTRI now.
ASTRI has created the first-in-town talent nurturing programme for the Master’s and Doctoral degree graduates – the Top Technology Scholar Programme.
This two-year programme aims to provide the right candidates with an inspiring work atmosphere, exciting opportunities and the necessary skills for their career development. We also offer a guaranteed promotion, a salary increment and a wide range of opportunities.
Senior Lead Engineer / Lead Engineer / Senior Engineer / Engineer
ASTRI actively supports the development of the Greater Bay Area (GBA) into an international innovation and technology (I&T) hub outlined in the 14th Five-Year Plan. We would leverage the advantages of the GBA for its rich resources and huge market on technology applications with the support of R&D professionals from Hong Kong, China, and the rest of the world.
ASTRI welcomes motivated, future R&D leaders worldwide to join the above 40+ openings in our ITF R&D projects to help position Hong Kong as a world-class, technological innovation hub.
- Assist in ITF R&D project
- Perform research, development, implementation, and integration of infrastructure and applications
- Resolve technical problems, technology research and development of core technologies
- Design and develop software and hardware applications and systems
- Support feature testing, bugs tracking / analysis / report and related tasks
- Prepare testing data and scripts for automation
- Prepare testing data for the deliverables and documenting the method and results
- Analyse, benchmark, and evaluate system performance
- Document algorithm design and software / hardware architecture
- Evaluate and implement customer requirements
- Support IP development
- Conduct literature review and marketing survey on technologies, products, and patents to collect background information for proposal writing
Our Offer – Top Technology Scholar Programme (TTSP)
ASTRI is committed to nurturing research talents into innovators who share our values. Through this 2-year programme, you will experience extraordinary career exposure to handle ASTRI’s significant R&D projects.
Successful applicants for the above openings will be automatically considered for our Top Technology Scholar Programme.
Features of TTSP
- Promotion and salary increment granted after 12 months’ tenure on achieving assigned KPI#
- At least 20% salary increment and at least 15% variable payment of the salary earned* are guaranteed
- GBA and overseas on-the-job, professional trainings are available
- Visit a Startup to understand the essentials of a successful operation
- Internal and external course sponsorships relevant to your job scope
- An internal or external Mentorship will be offered
- Participation in Top Ecosystem Alliance / CSR project
#Subject to relevant assigned KPI achieved.
*The salary earned in the preceding financial year (only for the duration when the staff was an regular staff) will be counted. The guaranteed salary increment and guaranteed variable payment will be available only during the two-year period from enrolment in the programme. Variable payment entitlement will be determined and awarded according to the company policy.
- Masters or Doctoral graduate in STEM-related disciplines within two years of graduation
- Passionate about applied science and technology innovations
- A motivated team player with good communications skills
Please send your resume to [email protected]. You are suggested NOT to INCLUDE sensitive personal information such as HKID or passport number, photo, etc.
Please quote the Job Ref Code and include the following information in your resume.
- Name of the University graduated
- Master/PhD degree obtained / expecting and when
- Did you participate in ITF Research Talent Hub before? If yes, please state the period
- Were you an employee of ASTRI? If yes, please state the period
Application open from the date of announcement to 31 Dec 2023. ASTRI reserves the right not to fill all the positions. Only short-listed candidates will be notified.