- Perform energy storage system design to meet existing and future energy system requirement.
- Assist the team leader to initiate projects in energy storage and control with advanced energy technique.
- Support team to conduct R&D excellence and intellectual property creation in the new area.
- Conduct literature and marketing review on energy technology and market trend.
- Interact with customers to develop industrial partnership and deliver R&D services.
- Ph.D. holder or Master degree in the chemistry, materials, physics, electrical, electronic, mechanical, information, computing engineering, or relevant disciplines with minimum 3 years of related experiences. Candidate with less experiences may also be considered;
- Experience in energy storage component/system design and energy charging/discharging control and monitor is a must.
- Good written and presentation skills in English, fluency in Mandarin /Cantonese.
- Strong team spirit, well organized with time management, self-motivated.
The appointment will be on renewable contract terms with a competitive salary and performance-linked variable pay. Fringe benefits include paid leave, medical and dental benefits, insurance coverage and contribution to MPF. The incumbent will normally work a five-day week.
Interested candidates please send application (quoting Ref. No.) with detailed resume, current and expected salary to Talent Acquisition via email to [email protected]
Application will be open until the position is filled. Only short-listed candidates will be notified. ASTRI reserves the right not to fill the position.
ASTRI is an Equal Opportunities Employer. Personal data provided by job applicants will be used exclusively for recruitment only.