Over the years, ASTRI has nurtured a pool of research, I&T talents and received numerous international awards for its pioneering innovations as well as outstanding business and community contributions. To date, ASTRI has transferred over 800 technologies to the industries and been granted more than 900 patents in the Mainland, the US, and other countries.
To support our constant endeavour to position Hong Kong as a world-class smart city and an international hub of innovation and technology, we are seeking qualified professionals to fill the following position(s):
- Assist in R&D project
- Develop, debug and verify software for back-end development of distributed system for large-scale data processing
- Responsible for continuously optimizing system architecture to improve the flexibility and performance
- Work independently, and closely collaborate with other developers and customers in developing client solutions
- Master’s degree or above in Computer Science, Engineering, or relevant disciplines with a minimum of 3 years of related experience
- Proficient in one or more programming languages: Java/Scala/Python/Go
- Hands-on experience in Web application development and deployment
- Experience in software development using message queue and NoSQL databases: Elasticsearch, Redis, Neo4J, etc.
- Experience with Streamset, Apache Flink, Spark or other real time processing framework is a plus
- Experience in working with infrastructure on cloud services like AWS, GCP or Azure is a plus
- Strong team spirit and interpersonal skills
- Self-motivated and well organized with can-do attitude
- Live ASTRI values
The appointment will be on renewable contract terms with a competitive salary and performance-linked variable pay. Fringe benefits include paid leave, medical and dental benefits, insurance coverage and contribution to MPF. The incumbent will normally work a five-day week.
Interested candidates, please send an application (quoting Ref. No.) with a detailed resume, current and expected salary to Talent Acquisition via email to [email protected]. The resume should not include any sensitive personal information such as HKID or passport number, photo, etc.
Position offer is subject to the applicant’s experience and academic qualification. The application will be open until the position is filled. Only short-listed candidates will be notified. ASTRI reserves the right not to fill the position.