Over the years, ASTRI has nurtured a pool of research, I&T talents and received numerous international awards for its pioneering innovations as well as outstanding business and community contributions. To date, ASTRI has transferred over 800 technologies to the industries and been granted more than 900 patents in the Mainland, the US, and other countries.
To support our constant endeavour to position Hong Kong as a world-class smart city and an international hub of innovation and technology, we are seeking qualified professionals to fill the following position(s):
- To assist in ITF R&D project as assigned
- Self-sufficient to conduct electrical, thermal, mechanical design and/or testing of wireless charging-related applications and products
- Self-sufficient to develop firmware and/or software packages for wireless charging-related applications and products
- To undertake numerical modelling and simulations for power electronics circuits/packages/modules/sub-systems
- To conduct literature and marketing survey on technologies, products, patents and research papers to collect background information for proposal drafting
- Graduate in STEM-related discipline such as Electrical Engineering, Electronic Engineering, Mechanical Engineering, Thermal Engineering, Computer Science or relevant disciplines
- A bachelor’s degree, master’s degree or a doctoral degree’s holder is welcome to apply
- For bachelor’s degree holder, they will be considered for the position of Engineering Associate (PI)
- Candidates should be equipped with the knowledge and experience in one of the following three areas
- Hand-on experience in circuit design, numerical modelling and simulations, familiar with electrical testing methodologies and equipment
- Hand-on experience in thermal/mechanical design, numerical modelling and simulations, familiar with thermal/mechanical testing methodologies and equipment
- Hand-on experience in software/firmware development, familiar with the development kit
- Fluent in English, good written and oral communications skills
- Strong team spirit and interpersonal skills, independent, responsible, aggressive and outgoing character
To apply, please email [email protected] with your resume. You are suggested NOT to include sensitive personal information such as HKID or passport number, photo, etc.
Please quote the Job Ref No. and include the following information:
- Name of University
- Degree/PhD obtained/expecting and when
- Have you participated in ITF Research Talent Hub before? Yes/No
- If you answer Yes in item 3, please state the period
- Have you been employed by ASTRI before? If yes, please state the period
The application will be open until the position is filled while ASTRI reserves the right not to fill the position. Only short-listed candidates will be notified.