It is applied across six core areas which are Smart City, Financial Technologies, Intelligent Manufacturing and Re-Industrialization, Digital Health, Application Specific Integrated Circuits, and Metaverse.
Over the years, ASTRI has nurtured a pool of research, I&T talents and received numerous international awards for its pioneering innovations as well as outstanding business and community contributions. To date, ASTRI has transferred over 800 technologies to the industries and been granted more than 900 patents in the Mainland, the US, and other countries.
To support our constant endeavour to position Hong Kong as a world-class smart city and an international hub of innovation and technology, we are seeking qualified professionals to fill the following position(s):
- Review project proposal budget and cashflow to ensure compliance with guidelines
- Review monthly project statements and recommend actions by analyzing and interpreting data and making a comparative analysis
- Work closely with various stakeholders to consolidate financial and operational performance trends
- Perform financial due diligence work and risk assessment on industry partners
- Prepare reports and presentations to management regarding the findings and recommendations
- Develop, implement, and maintain effective financial modeling support project planning and cashflow forecasting
- Assist in ad hoc analysis and any additional related duties
- Bachelor’s degree or above in Accounting, Finance, or a related field with a recognized professional accounting qualification
- At least six years of solid experience in finance and/or accounting from the sizable organization, Big 4 managerial experience in advisory / consultancy is a definite advantage; straight from Big 4 with two years post-qualification experience will also be considered
- Have detail-minded with strong analytical skills and a critical thinking mindset
- Self-starter with strong interpersonal and presentation skills, including written and oral communication skills
- Highly proficient in MS Excel and PowerPoint
- A good team player with a can-do attitude
- Live ASTRI value
The appointment will be on renewable contract terms with a competitive salary and performance-linked variable pay. Fringe benefits include paid leave, medical and dental benefits, insurance coverage and contribution to MPF. The incumbent will normally work a five-day week.
You are suggested NOT to include sensitive personal information such as HKID or passport number, photo, etc.
Interested candidates, please send an application (quoting Ref. No.) with a detailed resume, current and expected salary to Talent Acquisition via email to [email protected]
Position offer is subject to the applicant’s experience and academic qualification. The application will be open until the position is filled. Only short-listed candidates will be notified. ASTRI reserves the right not to fill the position.