Over the years, ASTRI has nurtured a pool of research, I&T talents and received numerous international awards for its pioneering innovations as well as outstanding business and community contributions. To date, ASTRI has transferred over 800 technologies to the industries and been granted more than 900 patents in the Mainland, the US, and other countries.
To support our constant endeavour to position Hong Kong as a world-class smart city and an international hub of innovation and technology, we are seeking qualified professionals to fill the following position(s):
- Conduct innovative R&D work on cybersecurity areas
- Perform security assessment, threat analysis, vulnerability research and penetration test for web apps and network
- Explore emerging security technologies related to fields such as cloud, IoT, machine learning, AI
- Design advanced security training courses with ASTRI’s cyber range facility
- Bachelor’s Degree or higher in Computer Science, Information Engineering, Information security or related disciplines
- Fresh graduate on information security related projects
- Understanding on security architecture, security assessment, network, cloud and system security tool
- Preferably with some hands-on experience in Linux, Windows, virtualization software
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills, good English writing and reading ability
To apply, please email [email protected] with your resume. You are suggested NOT to include sensitive personal information such as HKID or passport number, photo, etc.
Please quote the Job Ref No. and include the following information:
- Name of University
- Degree/PhD obtained/expecting and when
- Have you participated in ITF Research Talent Hub before? Yes/No
- If you answer Yes in item 3, please state the period
- Have you been employed by ASTRI before? If yes, please state the period
The application will be open until the position is filled while ASTRI reserves the right not to fill the position. Only short-listed candidates will be notified.