Over the years, ASTRI has nurtured a pool of research, I&T talents and received numerous international awards for its pioneering innovations as well as outstanding business and community contributions. To date, ASTRI has transferred over 800 technologies to the industries and been granted more than 900 patents in the Mainland, the US, and other countries.
To support our constant endeavour to position Hong Kong as a world-class smart city and an international hub of innovation and technology, we are seeking qualified professionals to fill the following position(s):
- Define research focus, technology direction and roadmap, and establish innovative position of for the Intelligent IoT System (IIOTS) team, in the application domains of Smart City, health tech/gerontech, smart education, public IoT sensing system etc
- Grooming, cultivating and leading R&D managing staff in their operation management, project presentation, resource planning, and R&D activities
- Explore post-project commercialization opportunities, such as those related to video analytics, augmented reality, AIoT enabling smart education, smart hospital & elderly care, public IoT sensing system etc
- Develop HK local eco system and grow HK local SME through cross-university, cross-R&D center collaboration
- Assist TD leader to build up & grow new RD team in the related emerging technologies area
- PhD in EE or CS with 10+ years of experiences, or MS EE/CS with 15+ years of experiences or BS EE/CS with 20+ years of experiences
- Track record in commercializing public IoT sensing system, health tech/gerontech, video analytics, smart education technologies and applications
- Experiences in leading a team or teams of 20+ developers, with ability to work across teams and motivating collaborators inside and outside his/her own team
- Ability to define and formulate technology roadmap and lead the team to achieve long-term development through well-executed platform projects with significant industry contribution and project income
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills, proficiency in written and spoken English. Cantonese and Putonghua are a plus
- Live ASTRI values.
The appointment will be on renewable contract terms with a competitive salary and performance-linked variable pay. Fringe benefits include paid leave, medical and dental benefits, insurance coverage, and contribution to MPF. The incumbent will normally work a five-day week.
Interested parties please send your detailed resume with applied position (quoting Ref. No.), current and expected salary in Microsoft Word format (.doc) to Talent Acquisition by email. The resume should not include any sensitive personal information such as HKID or passport number, photo, etc. Or you may contact
San Lee, Head of Talent Acquisition on +852 3406 2888 for a confidential discussion. For Application, please email to: [email protected]
The application will be open until the position is filled. Only short-listed candidates will be notified. ASTRI reserves the right not to fill the position.