- Deep learning related algorithm research, FPGA/hardware design, or software/firmware development role depending on candidate’s background and project requirement.
- Machine learning, computer vision and image processing algorithm research and development.
- Modelling and simulating algorithms for hardware implementation.
- Software optimization for efficient execution.
- Participating in AI system design and implementation for commercialization
- PhD holder, Master, Bachelor’s degree holder in Computer Science / Electronic Engineering / Information Engineering or relevant disciplines with minimum 3 years of related experience. Candidate with less experience may also be considered.
- Research and development experiences in machine learning, computer vision, image processing or artificial intelligent relevant areas is highly preferred.
- Familiarity with deep learning libraries, GPU programming, OpenCV/OpenCL, FPGA design or embedded system is a plus.
- Professional background in at least one of the following areas: machine learning, computer vision, image processing, FPGA design, firmware development, compiler is a plus
- Strong programming skills of at least one of the following languages: Python, C/C++, Matlab, Verilog, System Verilog is highly preferred.
- Familiarity with open source libraries including OpenCV, OpenCL, Caffe, Tensorflow, PyTorch, FFMPEG is a plus.
- Team player with good analytical and strong communication skills
The appointment will be on renewable contract terms with a competitive salary and performance-linked variable pay. Fringe benefits include paid leave, medical and dental benefits, insurance coverage and contribution to MPF. The incumbent will normally work a five-day week.
Interested candidates please send application (quoting Ref. No.) with detailed resume, current and expected salary to Talent Acquisition via email to [email protected]
Application will be open until the position is filled. Only short-listed candidates will be notified. ASTRI reserves the right not to fill the position.
ASTRI is an Equal Opportunities Employer. Personal data provided by job applicants will be used exclusively for recruitment only.