- Algorithms Research and Development on computer vision, image processing and image analysis for industrial application.
- Develop and implement software, SDKs, tools and libraries (mainly in C/C++ platform, other platforms are also welcome) for computer vision applications, including feature extraction, feature detection, template matching, clustering, dimension reduction, classification, data mining, etc.
- Perform independent R&D work including literature study, open source code search and patent reading.
- Bachelor degree in Computer Science/ Electronic Engineering/ Information Engineering/ Mathematics/ Statistics/ Physics or related fields with 6 years of experience, or Master’s degree with 3 years of experience, or PhD in related area. Candidates with less experience will be considered as Engineer.
- Experience in 2D/3D vision sensing methodology, 3D reconstruction, object recognition.
- Experience with git and similar version control software; experience with QT or other GUI development.
- Experience with C/C++/ /Python/ MATLAB/ OpenCV/CUDA programming for high performance production quality code.
- Experience with building and productionizing software system structure for industry application.
- A team player with good analytical and communication skills.
The appointment will be on renewable contract terms with a competitive salary and performance-linked variable pay. Fringe benefits include paid leave, medical and dental benefits, insurance coverage and contribution to MPF. The incumbent will normally work a five-day week.
Interested candidates please send application (quoting Ref. No.) with detailed resume, current and expected salary to Talent Acquisition via email to [email protected]
Application will be open until the position is filled. Only short-listed candidates will be notified. ASTRI reserves the right not to fill the position.
ASTRI is an Equal Opportunities Employer. Personal data provided by job applicants will be used exclusively for recruitment only.