- Raise ASTRI’s profile as the Technology thought leadership. Promote publicity via building media network and deliver systematic media activation in digital, social, TV, radio, print media (local, regional and tech and business media outlets)
- Organize media events. Handled day-to-day public & media enquiries and requests.
- Monitor reputational issues in media. Prepare daily news summary.
- Maintain in-house library of PR assets, files & records, photos & videos
- Collate information and prepare statutory reports in a timely, accurate, orderly fashion
- Assist with CMO’s special projects as assigned, and cross- functionally
- Assist PA head to handle procurement, vendor and budget management, be ISO compliant.
- Degree holder in Communications, Marketing, Digital Media disciplines. Knowledge in technologies and Tech B2B and B2B2C marketing & communications preferred.
- Minimum 6-8 years progressive experience in the above areas and from established corporate, public body or agency. Experience in CSR is a value-add.
- Hands-on experience with a “can do” attitude. Resourceful media relations, experience in digital and social media, internal comms.
- Excellent command of Chinese and English writing and presentation is a must. Mandarin language and knowledge in the Mainland will be an advantage.
- Well-organized, good time and project management skills. Stakeholders and vendor management.
- Digital media, videos and webinar handling skills is required.
- An effective communicator with superb interpersonal skills. Efficient, effective and flexible team-player who can prioritize and multi-task in a dynamic, creative, fast-paced environment.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office.
- Live the ASTRI values.
The appointment will be on contract terms. The incumbent will normally work under a five-day week schedule.
Interested candidates should send application (quoting Ref. No.) with detailed resume and, current and expected salary to the HR Department by email. Application opens until this position is filled.
Email: [email protected]
Post: 5/F, Photonics Centre, 2 Science Park East Avenue,
Hong Kong Science Park, Shatin, Hong Kong.
Only short-listed candidates will be notified. Personal data provided by applicants will be used for consideration of an application only. ASTRI reserves the right not to fill the position.
ASTRI is an Equal Opportunities Employer. Personal data provided by job applicants will be used exclusively for recruitment only.