The SPO2 analog front-end is a fully integrated analog solution for medical pulse oximeter applications.
It supports flexible pulse sequencing and timing control from 200Hz to 1KHz for individual LED and up to 3 LEDs at same time.
- Integrated LED driver (H-Bridge, push or pull)
- 8 bit programmable LED current range from 25mA, 50mA, 75mA to 100mA
- Independent LED3, LED2, LED1 current reference
- Input-referred noise: 50 pA (RMS) (at 5 μA powerdown current)
- 5 noise-free bits (at 5 μA powerdown current)
- Analog ambient cancellation scheme with selectable 1 μA to 10 μA ambient current
- I-V amplifier with seven separate LED2 and LED1 programmable feedback R and C settings
- Reconfigurable 12/16/20 bit ADC depending on applications