ASTRI’s Smart Wealth Management Platform is an online wealth management service platform that provides automated and algorithm-based portfolio management advice without the use of human financial planners, which can get client’s risk profile and risk tolerance level based on KYC (know your customer) analysis, can get optimised asset allocation and portfolio weights based on application of modern portfolio theory, stochastic simulated data analysis, machine learning, etc., and can provide excellent user experience based on IT technology, data visualisation techniques, and gamification techniques developed from finance and banking industry. The front page of the platform is illustrated in Figure 1 as follows.
The following figure 2 is the overall system architecture of the “Smart Wealth Management Platform” system, which is composed with three levels sub-platforms with various functionalities. From Bottom to up they are:
- Cloud Platform (Bottom Level)
- Input: Financial market data and trading data with multiple time frames (minutely, daily) from three exchanges (HKEX, SSE, SZSE).
- Methodology: Complex Event Process (CEP) and Distributed Stream Computing engine.
- Output: Financial market data with multiple time frames and asset-specific events.
- Optimisation and Market Data Platform (Middle Level)
- Input: Financial market data with multiple time frames.
- Methodology: Fundamental analysis, Technical analysis, Probabilistic and Statistical analysis, Optimisation algorithm.
- Output: Structured Market Information Database and Optimisation engine.
- Quant Platform (Top Level)
- Input: Structured Market Information Database and Optimisation engine.
- Methodology: Modern finance theory, Financial engineering models, Behavioral finance, and AI (Machine learning) and Big data analytics.
- Output: Module of financial big data analytics, Module of quantitative trading strategy, Module of portfolio optimisation, and Module of KYC.