- Data visualization for data processing, classification, searching and analysis.
- Development of visualization and user interface.
- Implementation of web based SDK (Software Development Kit).
- Work independently, and also as part of team with engineers to provide solution to meet project goal and meet dealines.
- Participate in Software Quality activities, such as build automation, version control, software quality process.
- Bachelor’s degree or above in Statistics, Computer Science, Engineering or related disciplines. Bachelor's degree with 5+ years’ relevant experience in software development; Master's degree with 2+ years’ experience; or PhD holder with less experience. Candidates with less experience will be considered as Engineer.
- Solid experience in visualization tool, preferable in Linux.
- Solid experience in server and web programming.
- Fluent in English or Chinese.
Appointment will be on renewable contract terms with a competitive salary and performance-linked variable pay. Fringe benefits include paid leave, medical and dental benefits, insurance coverage and contribution to MPF. The incumbent will normally work under a five-day week schedule. Interested candidates should send application (quoting Ref. No.) with detailed resume and, current and expected salary to the HR Department by email (preferable) or post no later than 15 April 2016: Email: [email protected] Post: 5/F, Photonics Centre, 2 Science Park East Avenue, Hong Kong Science Park, Shatin, Hong Kong. Only short-listed candidates will be notified. Personal data provided by applicants will be used for recruitment purposes only.