- Responsible for Enterprise and Cloud software product architecture, design, implementation and deployment.
- Deliver robust, scalable and high-quality software products for in-house and customer projects using feasible, state-of-the-art and sustainable solutions.
- Work independently, and also as part of a team with engineers, vendors and customers to resolve technical issues and provide solutions to achieve product goals and meet deadlines.
- Bachelor's degree or above in Computer Science, Information Technology, or related discipline.
- At least 3 years hands-on experience in Enterprise Server, IaaS and PaaS platforms development, deployment and operations.
- Previous experience in building Cloud infrastructure is a plus.
- Familiar with Cloud automation and Continuous Integration/Delivery is an advantage.
- Previous experience as a DevOps/System Administrator is an advantage.
- Knowledge in Software Development Life Cycle, Configuration Management and Release Management, is an advantage.
- Good written and oral communication skills in English, Cantonese and Putonghua.
Appointment will be on renewable contract terms with a competitive salary and performance-linked variable pay. Fringe benefits include paid leave, medical and dental benefits, insurance coverage and contribution to MPF. The incumbent will normally work under a five-day week schedule. Interested candidates should send application (quoting Ref. No.) with detailed resume and, current and expected salary to the HR Department by email (preferable) or post no later than 30 April 2016. Email: [email protected] Post: 5/F, Photonics Centre, 2 Science Park East Avenue, Hong Kong Science Park, Shatin, Hong Kong. Only short-listed candidates will be notified. Personal data provided by applicants will be used for recruitment purposes only.