- Analysis of data, such as motion data and multidimensional data.
- Conduct data modeling.
- Apply various statistical models and classification methods.
- Research new technologies and make recommendations.
- Work independently, and also as part of team with engineers to provide solution to meet project goal and meet deadlines.
- Participate in Software Quality activities, such as build automation, version control, software quality process.
- Bachelor’s degree or above in Statistics, Computer Science, Engineering, or related disciplines. Bachelor 's degree with 5+ years’ relevant experience in software development; Master's degree with 2+ years’ experience; or PhD holder with less experience. Candidates with less experience will be considered as Engineer.
- Passionate about Software Technologies and use them to develop innovative products and solve daily problems.
- Solid experience in C/Java programming.
- Machine learning knowledge a strong plus.
- Fluent in English or Chinese.
Appointment will be on renewable contract terms with a competitive salary and performance-linked variable pay. Fringe benefits include paid leave, medical and dental benefits, insurance coverage and contribution to MPF. The incumbent will normally work under a five-day week schedule. Interested candidates should send application (quoting Ref. No.) with detailed resume and, current and expected salary to the HR Department by email (preferable) or post no later than 30 March 2016: Email: [email protected] Post: 5/F, Photonics Centre, 2 Science Park East Avenue, Hong Kong Science Park, Shatin, Hong Kong. Only short-listed candidates will be notified. Personal data provided by applicants will be used for recruitment purposes only.