- Ensure compliance with procurement policies and procedures.
- Work with users to determine best approach to supply market.
- Prepare RFx documents and lead the RFx process.
- Analyse RFx responses.
- Negotiate with vendors on price and business terms.
- Prepare Purchase Order and maintain good record trail of transactions.
- Assist in ad-hoc procurement related projects and report analysis to senior management, if required.
- Bachelor's degree in purchasing/logistics, supply chain management or related disciplines.
- Minimum 5 years of experience in purchasing for equipment, materials and services.
- Experience in commodity/category management and/or strategic sourcing.
- Good command of written & spoken English, Cantonese and Putonghua.
- Flexible, dynamic, strong minded and detail-oriented.
- Good negotiation and interpersonal skills, able to work under pressure and self-motivated.
- Experience in government or government-related entity, a plus.
- Proficiency in MS Office.
- Experience in ERP system, a plus.
Appointment will be on renewable contract terms with a competitive salary and performance-linked variable pay. Fringe benefits include paid leave, medical and dental benefits, insurance coverage and contribution to MPF. The incumbent will normally work under a five-day week schedule. Interested candidates should send application (quoting Ref. No.) with detailed resume and, current and expected salary to the HR Department by email (preferable) or post no later than 18 May 2016. Email: [email protected] Post: 5/F, Photonics Centre, 2 Science Park East Avenue, Hong Kong Science Park, Shatin, Hong Kong. Only short-listed candidates will be notified. Personal data provided by applicants will be used for recruitment purposes only.