- Review and advise / revise R&D project documents (project proposals, change requests, project reports and related materials) prepared by R&D teams to control their quality.
- Work with R&D project teams on enhancing the quality of R&D project documents.
- Prepare summary papers relating to R&D project proposals, change requests, project reports and relevant matters.
- Prepare meeting materials and meeting minutes.
- Perform other relevant duties as assigned.
- Master’s degree or above in Computer Science / Electronic Engineering / Information Engineering or relevant areas.
- 6 or more years of relevant working experience in technical writing, experience in information and communications technology preferred.
- Equipped with proof reading skills.
- Effective communication on scientific and technical ideas to get results.
- Proficiency in Microsoft SharePoint and MS Office Suite.
- Excellent English writing skills, including spelling and grammar. Knowledge of Traditional Chinese and Simplified Chinese an advantage (suitable candidates may be asked to undertake a written test in English).
- Good interpersonal skills.
- Candidates with less qualification or experience may also be considered as Manager.
The appointment will be on renewable contract terms with a competitive salary and performance-linked variable pay. Fringe benefits include paid leave, medical and dental benefits, insurance coverage and contribution to MPF. The incumbent will normally work under a five-day week schedule.
Interested candidates please send application (quoting Ref. No.) with detailed resume, current and expected salary to the HR Department by email. Application will be open until the position is filled.
Email: [email protected]
Only short-listed candidates will be notified. Personal data provided by applicants will be used for recruitment purposes only.