- Work out hardware solution and options, and confirm design requirement with project manager and customer;
- Be responsible for component selection, sourcing and schematic design;
- Work with software engineer for firmware development and debugging;
- Create hardware related design documents.
- Bachelor's degree or above in Electronics Engineering, Computer Engineering, Computer Science or equivalent with more than 2 years of work experience
- Experience in embedded system design and familiar with mainstream processor platform;
- Experience in handling hardware PCB board for testing and debugging;
- Familiar with at least one of EDA tools, including schematic design, layout design and Gerber file making;
- Strong team working spirits and good analytical thinking;
- Good communication skills.
Appointment will be on renewable contract terms with a competitive salary and performance-linked variable pay. Fringe benefits include paid leave, medical and dental benefits, insurance coverage and contribution to MPF. The incumbent will normally work under a five-day week schedule. Interested candidates should send application (quoting Ref. No.) with detailed resume and, current and expected salary to the HR Department by email (preferable) or post no later than 30 April 2016: Email: [email protected] Post: 5/F, Photonics Centre, 2 Science Park East Avenue, Hong Kong Science Park, Shatin, Hong Kong. Only short-listed candidates will be notified. Personal data provided by applicants will be used for recruitment purposes only.