- Responsible for imaging and non-imaging optical design in projection, sensing and others optical modules/systems.
- Analyze the design requirements for each project and application, optical system design, vender survey, schedule control and prototype verification.
- Technology research and development, IP development of core technologies.
- Master's degree with 5+ years working research experience or Ph.D. degree of Optical Engineering, (Bachelor's degree should have the same research field) preferably in related disciplines. Candidates with less experience will be considered as Engineer.
- Familiar with optical system design tools, such as Zemax or Code V, and optical simulation software, such as ASAP, LightTools or TracePro.
- Experience in optical design of commercialized projects, such as head mounted display (HMD), head up display (HUD) and pico projection engine.
- Experience in design and development of projector, display optical systems and similar optical system.
- Experience in non-imaging optical parts design, such as projector illumination system design, etc.
- Having industrial working experience on optical film coating, optics component / lens fabrication, projection engine manufacturing will be an advantage.
- Experience or education background on laser beam shaping, mechanism, fabrication process, application or related research / industry is a plus.
Appointment will be on renewable contract terms with a competitive salary and performance-linked variable pay. Fringe benefits include paid leave, medical and dental benefits, insurance coverage and contribution to MPF. The incumbent will normally work under a five-day week schedule. Interested candidates should send application (quoting Ref. No.) with detailed resume and, current and expected salary to the HR Department by email (preferable) or post no later than 15 June 2016. Email: [email protected] Post: 5/F, Photonics Centre, 2 Science Park East Avenue, Hong Kong Science Park, Shatin, Hong Kong. Only short-listed candidates will be notified. Personal data provided by applicants will be used for recruitment purposes only.