- Electrical hardware driver design for image display system and solid state light sources (laser or LED).
- PCB design, layout, prototyping and debug.
- Develop embedded system for display devices.
- Assist in research activities by operating and maintaining hardware and software.
- Bachelor's degree with 6 years relevant experience, Master's degree with 3+ years experience, or PhD holder in Electrical Engineering. Candidate with less experience will be considered as Engineer;
- 2~3 years working experience on developing hardware for image displaying system, multi-media embedded system hardware/firmware design;
- Experience in MCU programming (C/Assembly Language);
- Knowledge using PCB design/layout CAD tool (e.g. Altium designer);
- Experience and knowledge in FPGA is a plus;
- Proficient in MATLAB, C/C++ and real-time computer system;
- Familiar with system analysis and modeling, particularly mechanical system dynamics, vibration, thermal process, motor, sensors and drive system is a plus;
- Hands-on familiarity with time domain and frequency domain instrumentation, i.e. scope, dynamic signal analyzers, modal analysis, laser sensors, accelerometer, etc is a plus.
Appointment will be on renewable contract terms with a competitive salary and performance-linked variable pay. Fringe benefits include paid leave, medical and dental benefits, insurance coverage and contribution to MPF. The incumbent will normally work under a five-day week schedule. Interested candidates should send application (quoting Ref. No.) with detailed resume and, current and expected salary to the HR Department by email (preferable) or post no later than 30 March 2016. Email: [email protected] Post: 5/F, Photonics Centre, 2 Science Park East Avenue, Hong Kong Science Park, Shatin, Hong Kong. Only short-listed candidates will be notified. Personal data provided by applicants will be used for recruitment purposes only.