- Develop software applications for industry purpose, such as defect inspection, defect classification, industry big data, etc..
- Document design and implementation throughout the software development lifecycle.
- Design detailed feature requirements, system architecture, and test specifications of a software product.
- Follow the software development process output high-quality software products.
- Other related tasks on demand.
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science/ Electronic Engineering/ Information Engineering/ Mathematics/ Physics with 8+ years of experience, or Master's degree with 5+ years’ experience, or PhD holder in related area. Candidates with less experience will be considered as Engineer.
- Fast learner and passion in learning new technology.
- Experience in application software development on industry application is a must.
- Familiar with C/C++/QT languages etc and Git version control software.
- Good coding and documentation style, familiar with agile software development is a plus.
- Experience in QT software UI development is a plus.
- Experience in CUDA/OpenCL to speed up algorithms is a plus.
Appointment will be on renewable contract terms with a competitive salary and performance-linked variable pay. Fringe benefits include paid leave, medical and dental benefits, insurance coverage and contribution to MPF. The incumbent will normally work under a five-day week schedule. Interested candidates should send application (quoting Ref. No.) with detailed resume and, current and expected salary to the HR Department by email (preferable) or post no later than 30 September 2016. Email: [email protected] Post: 5/F, Photonics Centre, 2 Science Park East Avenue, Hong Kong Science Park, Shatin, Hong Kong. Only short-listed candidates will be notified. Personal data provided by applicants will be used for recruitment purposes only.