- Machine learning algorithms R&D on computer vision for industry application: e.g. industrial AI, such as object recognition/ detection/ classification for industry applications, etc..
- Research and develop statistical or machine-assisted approaches to problems at industry applications.
- Build out tools and libraries (e.g. in C/C++ platform) for machine learning application, incl. clustering, dim-reduction, classification, mining, etc..
- Develop and implement software/library based on algorithms for industry applications.
- Follow the software development process; output high-quality software products.
- Other related tasks on demand.
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science/ Electronic Engineering/ Information Engineering/ Mathematics/ Physics with 8+ years of experience, or Master's degree with 5+ years’ experience, or PhD holder in related area. Candidates with less experience will be considered as Engineer.
- Good understanding of machine learning algorithms.
- Experience in modern machine learning software/framework is a plus.
- Experience in building and productionizing machine learning based system for industry application is a plus.
- Familiar with machine learning algorithms on computer vision/image processing applications is a plus.
- Familiar with C/C++ programming for high performance production quality code, skills in Matlab/OpenCV or other related software library is a plus.
Appointment will be on renewable contract terms with a competitive salary and performance-linked variable pay. Fringe benefits include paid leave, medical and dental benefits, insurance coverage and contribution to MPF. The incumbent will normally work under a five-day week schedule. Interested candidates should send application (quoting Ref. No.) with detailed resume and, current and expected salary to the HR Department by email (preferable) or post no later than 15 June 2016. Email: [email protected] Post: 5/F, Photonics Centre, 2 Science Park East Avenue, Hong Kong Science Park, Shatin, Hong Kong. Only short-listed candidates will be notified. Personal data provided by applicants will be used for recruitment purposes only.