- R&D with computer vision/image processing/pattern recognition algorithms for defect inspection and classification.
- R&D on model CV/IP/PR algorithms, incl. implement algorithms in C/C++ from papers, etc.
- Develop software applications/software library with VS/Qt.
- Document design and implementation throughout the software development lifecycle; output high-quality software products;
- Other related tasks on demand.
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science/ Electronic Engineering/ Information Engineering/ Mathematics/ Physics with 8+ years of experience, or Master's degree with 5+ years’ experience, or PhD holder in related area. Candidates with less experience will be considered as Engineer.
- Fast learner and passionate in learning new technology.
- Experience in computer vision algorithms R&D is a must.
- Experience with implementing CV algorithms in C/C++ is a must.
- Solid engineering and coding skills. Ability to write high performance production quality code.
- Familiar with C/C++/Matlab languages etc and Git version control software.
- Experience in application software development on industry application is a plus.
Appointment will be on renewable contract terms with a competitive salary and performance-linked variable pay. Fringe benefits include paid leave, medical and dental benefits, insurance coverage and contribution to MPF. The incumbent will normally work under a five-day week schedule. Interested candidates should send application (quoting Ref. No.) with detailed resume and, current and expected salary to the HR Department by email (preferable) or post no later than 15 August 2016. Email: [email protected] Post: 5/F, Photonics Centre, 2 Science Park East Avenue, Hong Kong Science Park, Shatin, Hong Kong. Only short-listed candidates will be notified. Personal data provided by applicants will be used for recruitment purposes only.