- Assist in ITF R&D project as assigned
- Perform integration and regression test, collect test results, and report bugs in end to end wireless systems.
- Prepare test reports for internal or external use.
- Prepare, maintain and perform demonstrations to show case technologies
- Graduate with a first-degree or higher degree in Electronics Engineering, Computer Science or equivalent, including non-local students, from a local university in Hong Kong.
- Successfully completed the undergraduate/postgraduate program
To apply, please email [email protected] with your resume, you must quote the Job Ref and include the following information:
- Name of University
- Degree obtained/expecting and when
- Have you participated in ITF Project Internship Program before? Yes/No
- If you answer Yes in item 3, please state the period
- Have you been employed by ASTRI before? If yes, please state the period
- Academic referee
- Your R&D skills
- Your work experience, if applicable