- Set the strategic direction of the procurement functions;
- Lead complex procurement activities and ensure compliance with the related policies and procedures;
- Drive the procurement team with good quality of work;
- Provide professional direction, guidance and support on procurement matters to all staff throughout the organization;
- Develop procurement electronic system;
- Lead the tendering process;
- Assist in ad-hoc procurement related projects and report analysis to senior management, if required
- Bachelor's degree in business administration or related disciplines;
- Minimum 10 years experience in purchasing for equipments, materials or services;
- Good command of written & spoken English, Cantonese and Putonghua;
- Flexible, dynamic, strong minded and detail-oriented;
- High integrity, able to work under pressure and self-motivated;
- Experience in government or government-related entity, a plus;
- Proficiency in Excel e.g. Pivot table, VLOOKUP and
- Experience in ERP system, a plus.
Appointment will be on renewable contract terms with a competitive salary and performance-linked variable pay. Fringe benefits include paid leave, medical and dental benefits, insurance coverage and contribution to MPF. The incumbent will normally work under a five-day week schedule. Interested candidates should send application (quoting Ref. No.) with detailed resume and, current and expected salary to the HR Department by email (preferable) or post no later than 30 January 2016. Email: [email protected] Post: 5/F, Photonics Centre, 2 Science Park East Avenue, Hong Kong Science Park, Shatin, Hong Kong. Only short-listed candidates will be notified. Personal data provided by applicants will be used for recruitment purposes only.