- Lead the Public Affairs function to support the Company in achieving its business objectives and goals.
- Develop company-wide communications and public relations strategies in managing the relationship with media and external parties including local and Mainland government officials and business partners in technology industry.
- Build and execute the Company’s branding and promotional activities according to its strategy.
- Design, implement and supervise corporate events / activities.
- Support the Company’s R&D groups for industrial outreach activities.
- Liaise with media to represent the Company’s official views.
- Prepare relevant PR publications.
- Degree or above in Communications, Public Relations, Journalism or related disciplines.
- 10+ years relevant experience. Minimum 8 years in senior managerial role with exposure in all aspects of public relations and corporate communications.
- Previous work experience in public relations agency, large corporations, preferably in public bodies and/or high technology industry.
- Good networking with Hong Kong media.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills. Highly skilled in preparing written Chinese and English documents. Fluent in spoken Cantonese, Putonghua and English.
- Live ASTRI values.
Appointment will be on renewable contract terms with a competitive salary and performance-linked variable pay. Fringe benefits include paid leave, medical and dental benefits, insurance coverage and contribution to MPF. The incumbent will normally work under a five-day week schedule. Interested candidates should send application (quoting Ref. No.) with detailed resume and, current and expected salary to the HR Department by email (preferable) or post no later than 19 June 2016. Email: [email protected] Post: 5/F, Photonics Centre, 2 Science Park East Avenue, Hong Kong Science Park, Shatin, Hong Kong. Only short-listed candidates will be notified. Personal data provided by applicants will be used for recruitment purposes only.