- Responsible for schematic and layout design, including all facets of IC design flow, from schematics to layout, from initial floor-planning to final verification.
- To implement and develop new layout flows based on automatic layout technique to improve layout speed and efficiencies.
- Work closely with circuit design engineers in implementing complex blocks.
- Work with team members and possess the ability to work closely with management team to meet or exceed design schedules.
- Bachelor’s degree with 3 year relevant experience, Master’s degree with 1 year relevant experience in Electronic Engineering or relevant disciplines.
- Extensive experience in Analog or mixed signal IC design.
- Extensive experience in device and circuit design, simulation and optimization.
- Familiar with Cadence/Mentor/ADS EDA Tools.
- Experience in electrostatic discharge protection (ESD) or ID cell design is a plus.
- Strong proficiency in English and fluency in Cantonese/Mandarin is a plus.
Appointment will be on renewable contract terms with a competitive salary and performance-linked variable pay. Fringe benefits include paid leave, medical and dental benefits, insurance coverage and contribution to MPF. The incumbent will normally work under a five-day week schedule. Interested candidates should send application (quoting Ref. No.) with detailed resume and, current and expected salary to the HR Department by email (preferable) or post no later than 17 June 2016. Email: [email protected] Post: 5/F, Photonics Centre, 2 Science Park East Avenue, Hong Kong Science Park, Shatin, Hong Kong. Only short-listed candidates will be notified. Personal data provided by applicants will be used for recruitment purposes only.