ASTRI Graduate Programme 2020 (2-year Contract)Launch your career with ASTRI’s Graduate Programme 2020! This is a unique opportunity to explore your future in a research and development environment. You would be tasked with providing timely support to our award-winning scientists working on cutting-edge innovations in a cross-cultural domain with over 500 talented R&D engineers and specialists. You will find great learning opportunities and zest wherever you are in ASTRI.
- Central Administration & Corporate Secretariat
- Corporate Development & Business Strategy
- Digital & Technology Marketing
- Finance & Accounting
- Human Resources
- Intellectual Properties & Knowledge Management
- IT, Facilities & Safety
- Project Management
- Public Relations & Communications
- R&D Quality Assurance
- Talent Acquisition
- Talent Development
- Enthusiastic about a corporate career in a hi-tech environment
- Creative, open-minded, visionary
- Fluent in spoken and written English
Starting Monday 13 until Friday 31 of July 2020, please submit your CV and final/educational transcript to [email protected] (quoting Ref. No.). Kindly indicate the job reference number, your cumulative GPA and GPA grade scale, academic background, work experience, and the top 5 functions you are interested in your CV.
Only shortlisted candidates will be notified. ASTRI is an Equal Opportunities Employer. ASTRI reserves the right not to fill the position. Personal data provided by applicants will be used exclusively for recruitment only.