- Conduct digital IC design
- Perform algorithm, coding, and hardware implementation
- Compile technical documents for the project deliverables, including design drawings, test plans, test reports, etc.
- Participate and contribute to the project proposal preparation process and develop key IPs/patents of electrical/electronics technologies
- Master’s or Doctorate degree holder in Electronic/Electrical Engineering, Information Engineering, or relevant disciplines with minimum 3 years of related experiences. Candidates with less experience may also be considered.
- Complete research project or product development experience in portable electronics, communication circuit, high speed interface, and EDA development is preferred;
- The digital protocol design experience in USB 3.0, Ethernet, and PCIe, or experience in high-speed interface circuit like MIPI C/D-PHY is a plus;
- Creative, self-motivated and good problem-solving skills is preferred;
- Good communication and interpersonal skills, a good team player.
- Live ASTRI values
The appointment will be on renewable contract terms with a competitive salary and performance-linked variable pay. Fringe benefits include paid leave, medical and dental benefits, insurance coverage and contribution to MPF. The incumbent will normally work a five-day week.
Interested candidates, please send an application (quoting Ref. No.) with a detailed resume, current and expected salary to Talent Acquisition via email to [email protected]
The application will be open until the position is filled. Only short-listed candidates will be notified. ASTRI reserves the right not to fill the position.
ASTRI is an Equal Opportunities Employer. Personal data provided by job applicants will be used exclusively for recruitment only.