- Assist in ITF R&D project as assigned:
- Carry out research on innovative image and video processing technologies.
- Carry out one or more of the following tasks:
- Algorithm design and software simulation;
- Algorithm optimization for FPGA and software implementation;
- Algorithm evaluation and quality assessment;
- Software development and optimization for CPU/GPU platforms.
- Graduate with a first-degree or higher degree in Computer Science, Electronic Engineering or relevant disciplines, including non-local students, from a local university in Hong Kong.
- Successfully completed the undergraduate/postgraduate program.
- Sound knowledge or course project experience in one or more of the following areas:
- Image processing, deep learning, computer vision and relevant;
- Computational photography, medical imaging, natural HCI, 3D graphics and video coding applications.
- Proficiency in C/C++ and Matlab programming.
- Familiar with FPGA design, embedded system and open source tools including Caffe, ConvNet, CUDA, OpenCV and FFMPEG.
- Team player and strong communication skills.
To apply, please email [email protected] with your resume, you must quote the Job Ref and include the following information:
- Name of University
- Degree obtained/expecting and when
- Have you participated in ITF Project Internship Program before? Yes/No
- If you answer Yes in item 3, please state the period
- Have you been employed by ASTRI before? If yes, please state the period
- Academic referee
- Your R&D skills
- Your work experience, if applicable