- Lead ASTRI to develop a portfolio of advanced R&D technologies and products to enhance the competitiveness of Hong Kong financial industry.
- Establish Financial Technologies R&D roadmap and IP commercialization strategy.
- Work with stakeholders to build and strengthen technologies required by Hong Kong financial industry.
- Build world class R&D team to implement the strategy.
- Promote ASTRI’s vision to attract industrial sponsors to support the R&D programs.
- PhD in Computer Science or related disciplines.
- 15+ years’ experience in hands-on Fintech related technologies/systems R&D projects.
- In-depth knowledge of a wide range of Financial technologies, systems and applications.
- Demonstrates a strong track record in R&D, management and leadership with reputable organizations.
- Successful record in technology licensing and commercialization.
- Good understanding of worldwide technology trends.
- Outstanding interpersonal and communications skill; excellent command of both written and spoken English and Chinese; Good command of Mandarin a plus.
- Live ASTRI values.
Appointment will be on renewable contract terms with a competitive salary and performance-linked variable pay. Fringe benefits include paid leave, medical and dental benefits, insurance coverage and contribution to MPF. The incumbent will normally work under a five-day week schedule.
Interested candidates should send application (quoting Ref. No.) with detailed resume and, current and expected salary to the HR Department by email (preferable) or post no later than : 10 June 2017
Email: [email protected]
Post: 5/F, Photonics Centre, 2 Science Park East Avenue,
Hong Kong Science Park, Shatin, Hong Kong.
Only short-listed candidates will be notified. Personal data provided by applicants will be used for recruitment purposes only.
Late application will not be considered.