- Develop relevant and engaging content for online and off line channels, events and campaigns.
- Develop brand contents by creating or ensuring consistent and strategically aligned corporate narratives.
- Develop content deployment plans and campaigns for digital communication channels including corporate website and social media channels.
- Supervise external agencies, consultants and vendors in delivery of projects on time and within budget.
- Draft executive speeches and presentations, social media posts and other copies.
- Coordinate and collaborate with technology divisions for the delivery of marketing, branding and communication strategies.
- Support the CMO and other teams in special strategic projects and major events as assigned.
- Degree or above in Business, Marketing, Economics, Communications or related disciplines.
- At least 7 years progressive experience of brand management or corporate communications, with specific exposure to internal and/or digital communications – gained in reputed professional organizations. Candidates with less experience may also be considered.
- Solid experience in brand management, digital marketing, corporate communications, content development and copy editing.
- Strong writing and brand compliance skills.
- Strong English language ability; Chinese language ability is an advantage.
- Microsoft Office competency.
- Live the ASTRI values.
The appointment will be on contract terms. The incumbent will normally work under a five-day week schedule.
Interested candidates should send application (quoting Ref. No.) with detailed resume and, current and expected salary to the HR Department by email. Application opens until this position is filled.
Email: [email protected]
Post: 5/F, Photonics Centre, 2 Science Park East Avenue,
Hong Kong Science Park, Shatin, Hong Kong.
Only short-listed candidates will be notified. Personal data provided by applicants will be used for consideration of an application only. ASTRI reserves the right not to fill the position.
ASTRI is an Equal Opportunities Employer. Personal data provided by job applicants will be used exclusively for recruitment only.