- Recruit the right talent in both local and overseas markets for ASTRI through proactive sourcing and advanced candidate sourcing techniques.
- Manage end-to-end recruitment process by collaborating effectively with internal stakeholders, line managers and candidates to ensure a high quality experience.
- Be involved in the development and implementation of effective hiring strategies, tools and metrics against the department’s KPIs.
- Assist in the implementation and execution of talent acquisition related programs including talent pool building and employer branding for ASTRI.
- Be involved in yearly campus recruitment activities.
- Support Head of TA in the planning and execution of newly created career development programs relating to ASTRI’s R&D initiatives that aims for the nurturing of local talent in Hong Kong.
- Bachelor’s Degree or above in Human Resources/Psychology/Business or related disciplines with minimum of 5 years’ direct talent acquisition experience gained from a professional recruitment agency or corporate in-house setting. Candidates with less experience can be considered at a Officer level.
- Experience in recruiting roles relating to engineering/high tech industries in HK will be a strong plus.
- Ability to effectively engage and collaborate in a fast-paced environment while managing multiple tasks and projects deadlines simultaneously.
- Experience in the support of talent acquisition and development related programs will be a strong plus.
- Proven social media recruiting skills is mandatory.
- Strong command of written and spoken English and Chinese (Mandarin and Cantonese)
- Demonstrates a proactive and energetic working attitude with high ability to work effectively as a team player and to manage tight deadlines.
Appointment will be on renewable contract terms with a competitive salary and performance-linked variable pay. Fringe benefits include paid leave, medical and dental benefits, insurance coverage and contribution to MPF. The incumbent will normally work under a five-day week schedule.
Interested candidates should send application (quoting Ref. No.) with detailed resume and, current and expected salary to the HR Department by email (preferable) or post no later than : 18 June 2017
Email: [email protected]
Post: 5/F, Photonics Centre, 2 Science Park East Avenue,
Hong Kong Science Park, Shatin, Hong Kong.
Only short-listed candidates will be notified. Personal data provided by applicants will be used for recruitment purposes only.
Late applications will not be considered.