It is applied across six core areas which are Smart City, Financial Technologies, Intelligent Manufacturing and Re-Industrialization, Digital Health, Application Specific Integrated Circuits, and Metaverse.
Over the years, ASTRI has nurtured a pool of research, I&T talents and received numerous international awards for its pioneering innovations as well as outstanding business and community contributions. To date, ASTRI has transferred over 800 technologies to the industries and been granted more than 900 patents in the Mainland, the US, and other countries.
To support our constant endeavour to position Hong Kong as a world-class smart city and an international hub of innovation and technology, we are seeking qualified professionals to fill the following position(s):
- Provide wide-range support to the Talent Acquisition (TA) team on the administration of recruitment activities including but not limit to job postings, work visa application, audits, panel interview logistics, career events co-ordinations, managing and filling confidential information, and new joiner pre-onboarding logistics etc.
- Proactively follow-up assignments to effectively fulfil deadlines and commitments of TA projects;
- Maintain confidential records and files to perform regular hiring analytics and report compilations with accuracy and timely distribution;
- Fulfill other ad hoc projects and requests as directed by supervisor.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Human Resources, Business or related disciplines;
- Minimum 3 years of experience in a similar capacity in sizable organizations;
- Track record in employment visa administration is a definite advantage;
- Comprehension of HK Employment Ordinance and other related regulations;
- Desk research capacity and communications on data searching, collection and presentation;
- Absolute integrity in keeping confidential information;
- Strong organizational and time management skills;
- Resourcesful team player with a positive can-do attitude;
- Good communications and interpersonal skills; able to work well in a fast-paced environment;
- Fluent in English and Chinese, both spoken and written;
- Proficient in MS Office and Chinese word processing;
- General knowledge of human resources, IT, and accounting is a plus while knowledge in data management tool such as VLOOKUP and Pivot table in Excel is an advantage;
- Live with ASTRI values.
The appointment will be on 18-month contract terms with a competitive salary. The incumbent will normally work a five-day week.
Interested candidates, please send an application (quoting Ref. No.) with a detailed resume, current and expected salary to Talent Acquisition via email to [email protected]. The resume should not include any sensitive personal information such as HKID or passport number, photo, etc.
Position offer is subject to the applicant’s experience and academic qualification. The application will be open until the position is filled. Only short-listed candidates will be notified. ASTRI reserves the right not to fill the position.