- Develop software application, including design, coding, debugging, testing, documentation, etc.
- Develop algorithms/software for the projects, e.g. segmentation, alignment, detection, etc.
- Maintain existing software and improve current software in the whole software development cycle.
- System integration of different modules (SW, HW, etc.) and system testing.
- Follow PMS to manager/keep tracking of software development progress.
- Other related tasks on demand.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science/ Electronic Engineering/ Information Engineering/ Mathematics/ Physics or related fields with 6+ years’ experience, or Master’s Degree with 3+ years’ experience, or PhD holder in related area. Candidates with less experience will be considered as Engineer/Assistant Engineer.
- Fast learner and passion in learning new technology.
- Good at coding (C++/one of script language) and passion in developing programme; knowledge in Git version control.
- Experience in OpenCV, good understanding on image processing and computer vision technology.
- Experience in GPU programming (e.g. CUDA/OpenCL)/OpenGL/C# is a plus.
- Good coding and documentation style; knowledge of agile software development is a plus.
- Familiar with QT/.Net languages for UI development is a plus.
Appointment will be on renewable contract terms with a competitive salary and performance-linked variable pay. Fringe benefits include paid leave, medical and dental benefits, insurance coverage and contribution to MPF. The incumbent will normally work under a five-day week schedule.
Interested candidates should send application (quoting Ref. No.) with detailed resume and, current and expected salary to the HR Department by email (preferable) or post no later than : 15 October 2017
Email: [email protected]
Post: 5/F, Photonics Centre, 2 Science Park East Avenue,
Hong Kong Science Park, Shatin, Hong Kong.
Only short-listed candidates will be notified. Personal data provided by applicants will be used for recruitment purposes only.