- Develop algorithms/software for the projects, e.g. segmentation, alignment, detection, etc.
- Develop software application, including design, coding, debugging, testing, documentation, etc.
- System integration of different modules (SW, HW, etc.) and system testing
- Other related tasks on demand
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science/Electronic Engineering/Information Engineering/Mathematics/Physics or related fields with 6+ years’ experience, or Master’s Degree with 3+ years’ experience, or PhD holder in related area. Candidates with less experience will be considered as Engineer
- Good understanding on image processing and computer vision technology
- Experience in OpenCV is preferred
- Good at coding (C++/one of script language) and passion in developing programme; knowledge in Git version control
- Fast learner and passion in learning new technology
Appointment will be on renewable contract terms with a competitive salary and performance-linked variable pay. Fringe benefits include paid leave, medical and dental benefits, insurance coverage and contribution to MPF. The incumbent will normally work under a five-day week schedule.
Interested candidates should send application (quoting Ref. No.) with detailed resume and, current and expected salary to the HR Department by email (preferable) or post no later than : 15 August 2017
Email: [email protected]
Post: 5/F, Photonics Centre, 2 Science Park East Avenue,
Hong Kong Science Park, Shatin, Hong Kong.
Only short-listed candidates will be notified. Personal data provided by applicants will be used for recruitment purposes only.
Late applications will not be considered.