- System requirement and feature analysis.
- Tools development and writing test plan/test case and testing execution/report.
- Bug tracking and documentation for development products.
- Internal/External technical product demonstration.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, Electronic Engineering or related fields with 6 years relevant experience. Master’s degree with 3+ years’ experience, or PhD holder with less experience. Candidates with less experience will be considered as Engineer.
- Solid experience in software development and testing.
- Be familiar with R&D development process is a plus.
- Knowledge in Android/Linux based smart/portable electronic product, shell scripts programming and UI/UX design is preferred.
- Good written and oral communication skills in English, Cantonese and Putonghua.
The appointment will be on renewable contract terms with a competitive salary and performance-linked variable pay. Fringe benefits include paid leave, medical and dental benefits, insurance coverage and contribution to MPF. The incumbent will normally work a five-day week.
Interested candidates please send application (quoting Ref. No.) with detailed resume, current and expected salary to Talent Acquisition via email to [email protected]
Application will be open until the position is filled. Only short-listed candidates will be notified. ASTRI reserves the right not to fill the position.
ASTRI is an Equal Opportunities Employer. Personal data provided by job applicants will be used exclusively for recruitment only.