- Validating ideas and designs using split A/B tests and product performance.
- Collaborating and communicating professionally with clients and internal teams.
- Designing user-experiences from sketches to hi-fidelity pixel mockups.
- Measuring recently released product features to establish benchmarks and to identify potential areas of improvement.
- Creating rapid prototypes/wireframes to validate design concepts with stakeholders and customers.
- Designing GUI components and layout for final products
- 3-5 years experience in a related field (digital, graphic, service, interaction design) and/or equivalent years (minimum of 3 years) of successful work experience in interaction design or visual design of related.
- Proven well-designed examples of responsive grid-based layouts. Strong work portfolio that demonstrates systematic and creative design thinking as well as a deep understanding of UI/UX best practices.
- Strong ability to recognize and predict use cases and user interaction, including happy path as well as edge and corner cases, and incorporate them into designs.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills (the ability to effectively sell an idea).
- Deep understanding of information design / architecture, gestalt principles, and user psychology.
- Proficiency in graphic design, digital art, a sensitivity to typography, color and layout.
- Experience in working with a cross-functional team or software development lifecycle.
- Strongly skilled in creative software such as Illustrator, Photoshop and wireframe tools like Axure and Invision
Appointment will be on renewable contract terms with a competitive salary and performance-linked variable pay. Fringe benefits include paid leave, medical and dental benefits, insurance coverage and contribution to MPF. The incumbent will normally work under a five-day week schedule.
Interested candidates should send application (quoting Ref. No.) with detailed resume and, current and expected salary to the HR Department by email (preferable) or post no later than 15 October 2017.
Email: [email protected]
Post: 5/F, Photonics Centre, 2 Science Park East Avenue,
Hong Kong Science Park, Shatin, Hong Kong.
Only short-listed candidates will be notified. Personal data provided by applicants will be used for recruitment purposes only.
Late applications will not be considered.