Over the years, ASTRI has nurtured a pool of research, I&T talents and received numerous international awards for its pioneering innovations as well as outstanding business and community contributions. To date, ASTRI has transferred over 800 technologies to the industries and been granted more than 900 patents in the Mainland, the US, and other countries.
To support our constant endeavour to position Hong Kong as a world-class smart city and an international hub of innovation and technology, we are seeking qualified professionals to fill the following position(s):
- Coordinate the planning and execution of Innovation and Technology Fund (ITF) R&D projects from proposal preparation to post-project evaluation, at corporate level;
- Work with R&D teams in carrying out project planning, project vetting, project progress and final reporting;
- Work with R&D teams in project document preparations for committee reviews/meetings, business case reviews and collaborations;
- Facilitate the communications between R&D teams and other entities/organizations, such as Technology Committee (TC) and Innovation and Technology Commission (ITC), in handling various project planning and management affairs;
- Work with internal administrative departments such as accounting, human resource, client development, marketing on project development affairs; and
- Perform any other duties as assigned.
- Bachelor or above in Computer Science / Electronic Engineering / Information Engineering or relevant disciplines with minimum 2-3 years of related experience.
- Experience in management of government-funded R&D project or public-sector funded R&D project is an advantage.
- Good interpersonal and communication skills.
- Microsoft Excel & PowerPoint Skills.
- Excellent command of written and spoken English, Cantonese and Putonghua.
- Lives ASTRI values.
The appointment will be on renewable contract terms with a competitive salary and performance-linked variable pay. Fringe benefits include paid leave, medical and dental benefits, insurance coverage and contribution to MPF. The incumbent will normally work a five-day week.
You are suggested NOT to include sensitive personal information such as HKID or passport number, photo, etc.
Interested candidates, please send an application (quoting Ref. No.) with a detailed resume, current and expected salary to Talent Acquisition via email to [email protected]
Position offer is subject to the applicant’s experience and academic qualification. The application will be open until the position is filled. Only short-listed candidates will be notified. ASTRI reserves the right not to fill the position.