- Assist in the formulation and execution of corporate and business strategies as directed by CEO;
- Devise strategic moves to fortify company image and stakeholders engagement;
- Coordinate with internal departments and external parties to source vital data for macro and micro analyses of the global and regional technological trends;
- Communicate effectively with all stakeholders as a necessary measure to realize strategic initiatives;
- In tandem with business development team to manage key accounts in achieving corporate goals;
- Strategically place ASTRI to become the technological hub in the region, and position the company vigorously in the Greater Bay Area and Belt & Road initiatives.
- Degree holder in marketing, business, science, engineering or related areas;
- At least 10 years working experiences in relevant disciplines in a public or private environment at a strategic level;
- Conversant in dealing with government accounts and universities is a plus;
- In-depth understanding of the global technology trends and related marketing skills on a regional scale;
- Possess outstanding marketing sense and business acumen. Be creative and result-driven in work;
- Mastery of reporting and presentation skills;
- Proven management exposure plus a good team player with concrete people and influencing skills;
- Excellent multi-tasking and time management skills. Fit to work under great pressure;
- Brilliant oral and written communications skills in the use of English, Cantonese and Putonghua;
- Proficient with various Office tools including Chinese word processing;
- Endorse and live the ASTRI values.
Appointment will be on renewable contract terms with a competitive salary and performance-linked variable pay. Fringe benefits include paid leave, medical and dental benefits, insurance coverage and contribution to MPF. The incumbent will normally work under a five-day week schedule.
Interested candidates should send application (quoting Ref. No.) with detailed resume and, current and expected salary to the HR Department by email until this position is filled.
Application Email: [email protected]
Only short-listed candidates will be notified. Personal data provided by applicants will be used for recruitment purposes only.