- Assist execution of business and corporate strategies initiatives as directed by the CEO
- Coordinate with relevant internal departments / personnel and external parties to collect and develop data for business related analysis as directed by the CEO.
- Coordinate with relevant departments to formulate and execute effective strategies, as directed by the CEO, in the aspects of corporate image, stakeholder engagement and business direction
- Work closely with business development team to manage key accounts and focused relations employing effective communication with internal and external stakeholders
- Assist the development of company-wide strategy to answer business and corporate requirements
- Degree holder or above in marketing, business, science or related disciplines with strong acumen.
- At least 10 years experiences in marketing, business or business analytics in public / private corporate environment.
- Experience in dealing and liaising with government accounts and universities a plus
- Demonstrate strong understanding of latest technology trends and marketing techniques in the technology field. Previous regional exposure is a plus.
- Strong marketing sense and business acumen, creative and result-driven
- Strong in reporting and presentation.
- A good team player with strong people and influencing skills. Previous supervisory experience preferred.
- Excellent multi-tasking and time management skills. Ability to work under pressure.
- Strong oral and written communications skills; excellent command of English, Cantonese and Putonghua.
- Proficient with various Office tools including Chinese word processing skills
- Lives ASTRI values.
The appointment will be on renewable contract terms with a competitive salary and performance-linked variable pay. Fringe benefits include paid leave, medical and dental benefits, insurance coverage and contribution to MPF. The incumbent will normally work under a five-day week schedule.
Interested candidates should send application (quoting Ref. No.) with detailed resume and, current and expected salary to the HR Department by email (preferable) or post no later than : 12 March 2018
Email: [email protected]
Post: 5/F, Photonics Centre, 2 Science Park East Avenue,
Hong Kong Science Park, Shatin, Hong Kong.
Only short-listed candidates will be notified. Personal data provided by applicants will be used for recruitment purposes only.