- Manage Software System Development involving database, web, cloud and mobile devices.
- Use various development tools with consideration of user experience to create project schedule and manage resources.
- Lead a team of engineers to provide solutions and to meet project goal and deadlines.
- Manage software quality development activities, such as build automation, version control, software quality process.
- Bachelor degree or above in Statistics, Computer Science, Engineering, or related discipline. Bachelor degree with 15+ years’ relevant experience in software development; Master degree with 10+ years’ experience; or PhD holder with 5+ years’ experience would also be considered. Preferable to have MBA or related discipline. Candidates with less experience will be considered as Manager.
- Passionate about software technologies, good experience in technical team management to develop software system.
- Possess software project management experience and experience dealing with clients.
- Solid experience in full system development life cycle deployment.
- Fluent in English or Cantonese/Mandarin.
Appointment will be on renewable contract terms with a competitive salary and performance-linked variable pay. Fringe benefits include paid leave, medical and dental benefits, insurance coverage and contribution to MPF. The incumbent will normally work under a five-day week schedule.
Interested candidates should send application (quoting Ref. No.) with detailed resume and, current and expected salary to the HR Department by email (preferable) or post no later than : 15 February 2018
Email: [email protected]
Post: 5/F, Photonics Centre, 2 Science Park East Avenue,
Hong Kong Science Park, Shatin, Hong Kong.
Only short-listed candidates will be notified. Personal data provided by applicants will be used for recruitment purposes only.
Late applications will not be considered.