It is applied across six core areas which are Smart City, Financial Technologies, Intelligent Manufacturing and Re-Industrialization, Digital Health, Application Specific Integrated Circuits, and Metaverse.
Over the years, ASTRI has nurtured a pool of research, I&T talents and received numerous international awards for its pioneering innovations as well as outstanding business and community contributions. To date, ASTRI has transferred over 800 technologies to the industries and been granted more than 900 patents in the Mainland, the US, and other countries.
To support our constant endeavour to position Hong Kong as a world-class smart city and an international hub of innovation and technology, we are seeking qualified professionals to fill the following position(s):
- Be the project owner to Initiate, plan, execute and analyse a wide range of marketing initiatives to support the development of the ecosystem with the team, including but not limited to events / partnerships / webinars / seminar / marketing collateral and the forth.
- Establish an efficient and effective action plan and timeline for each assigned event and project, also to work seamlessly with all the stakeholders.
- Coordinate and collaborate with internal and external stakeholders including the R&D teams and Client Development team. Promote tech capabilities for the products you support with relevant internal and external partners. Be responsible for the launches of net-new products and releases of existing products.
- Responsible for effective cost management, work closely with department head to monitor the budget.
- Manage all pre and post events activities including promotion, invitation, enrolment, payment, evaluation, report and social media feed, etc. and work closely with other internal teams and external parties to ensure seamless execution.
- Handle ad hoc projects as directed by the supervisor.
- University degree holder.
- Minimum 8 years of marketing project or event management experience.
- Strong event & project management, analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Strong project and event execution skills and proven ability to manage multiple responsibilities in a fast-paced environment with critical deadlines.
- Excellent interpersonal skills to work with people at all levels.
- Energetic, self-motivated, resourceful and result oriented.
- Good command in both written and spoken English and Chinese.
- Live with ASTRI values.
The appointment will be on renewable contract terms with a competitive salary and performance-linked variable pay. Fringe benefits include paid leave, medical and dental benefits, insurance coverage and contribution to MPF. The incumbent will normally work a five-day week.
You are suggested NOT to include sensitive personal information such as HKID or passport number, photo, etc.
Interested candidates, please send an application (quoting Ref. No.) with a detailed resume, current and expected salary to Talent Acquisition via email to [email protected]
Position offer is subject to the applicant’s experience and academic qualification. The application will be open until the position is filled. Only short-listed candidates will be notified. ASTRI reserves the right not to fill the position.