Over the years, ASTRI has nurtured a pool of research, I&T talents and received numerous international awards for its pioneering innovations as well as outstanding business and community contributions. To date, ASTRI has transferred over 800 technologies to the industries and been granted more than 900 patents in the Mainland, the US, and other countries.
To support our constant endeavour to position Hong Kong as a world-class smart city and an international hub of innovation and technology, we are seeking qualified professionals to fill the following position(s):
- Develop, plan and execute Technology Marketing and Strategic Partnership
- Proactively build collaboration with quangos, industry partners, etc. Plan and activate marketing targeting SME channels, Universities, and relevant ecosystem partners.
- Act as the ultimate marketer, create external thought leadership speakership opportunities, presentations, tech videos, handling technical content of project-related websites and social media platform marketing materials
- Market intelligence – prepare competitive landscape of Smart City, FinTech, Intelligent Manufacturing & Re-industrialisation, Digital Health, Application Specific Integrated Circuits and Metaverse. Regularly provide market and domain intelligence. Able to deliver market analysis, segmentation, and know the B2B target audiences for the products you support.
- Effective communicator and collaborator with Technology Division (R&D) and Client Development. Promote tech capabilities for the products you support in conjunction with relevant internal and external partners. Plan and execute launches of net-new products and releases of existing products.
- Manage visits (customers, SMEs, STEM inclusive) at ASTRI Technovation Centre (ATC). Create differentiating marketing at the FinTech Innovation Hub (FIH). Organise Tech events, seminars, talks, webinars, and tech demonstrations in physical and virtual showroom formats via Technovation / FIH website.
- Be an effective and confident presenter of technologies in English and Chinese
- Responsible for procurement submission and budget management
- Knowledge of ITC GSP application is a definite advantage
- Bachelor’s degree in Electronic / Computer / Information Engineering or Computer Science or related disciplines
- At least 8 years of product / technology marketing, sales engineering or/and field application engineering experience in market-facing and direct client-facing role
- Proficient in productivity applications such as Microsoft Office (PowerPoint, Excel & Word) is highly preferred
- Familiar with social media platform, especially LinkedIn
- A strong public speaker to present technology clearly, speak well and confidently
- A solid writer is highly preferred
- Excellent interpersonal skills and management skills
- Responsible, self-motivated and passionate about Technology
- Good command of written and spoken English, Cantonese and Mandarin
- Lives ASTRI values
The appointment will be on renewable contract terms with a competitive salary and performance-linked variable pay. Fringe benefits include paid leave, medical and dental benefits, insurance coverage and contribution to MPF. The incumbent will normally work a five-day week.
You are suggested NOT to include sensitive personal information such as HKID or passport number, photo, etc.
Interested candidates, please send an application (quoting Ref. No.) with a detailed resume, current and expected salary to Talent Acquisition via email to [email protected]
Position offer is subject to the applicant’s experience and academic qualification. The application will be open until the position is filled. Only short-listed candidates will be notified. ASTRI reserves the right not to fill the position.