- Plan and execute digital engagement, digital content management and social media strategies to enhance ASTRI’s presence and touchpoints with public in conjunction to its strategic core research initiatives;
- Plan, develop and manage corporate website and social media channels (eg Facebook, WeChat & Weibo); prepare quality content (text, videos, interactive tools, graphics, infographics) to support brand-building initiatives and events;
- Manage and work with digital media/PR agency to craft tailored messages and generate compelling content stories for various platforms;
- Coordinate with internal and external stakeholders to execute digital campaigns;
- Conduct performance analysis and report of digital platforms on a regular basis, and turn unstructured data to sensible insights;
- Act as an in-house expert in the digital and social media space, and provide advice on best practices, trends and emerging platforms
- Support other projects and PR events of the organization.
- Degree holder or above in marketing, English language, journalism, PR/communications, or translations
- Proven track record of managing digital and social media, in commercial, preferably in the FMCG sector;
- At least 8 years’ relevant experience;
- Possess strong marketing sense and business acumen, creative and result-driven;
- Familiar with analytic tools like SEO, SEM, Google Analytics, Facebook Analytics, Facebook Ad Manager and Facebook Power Editor;
- Strong oral and written communications skills; excellent command of English, Cantonese and Putonghua, able to write and edit content with high quality standard;
- Demonstrated ability to manage multiple projects and/or provide solutions on time and on budget and in accordance with quality criteria.
- Strong sense of event and project management, able to work independently
- Good interpersonal skills – a team player willing to work under pressure and meet deadlines within a tight timeframe.
Appointment will be on renewable contract terms with a competitive salary and performance-linked variable pay. Fringe benefits include paid leave, medical and dental benefits, insurance coverage and contribution to MPF. The incumbent will normally work under a five-day week schedule.
Interested candidates should send application (quoting Ref. No.) with detailed resume and, current and expected salary to the HR Department by email (preferable) or post no later than : 18 June 2017
Email: [email protected]
Post: 5/F, Photonics Centre, 2 Science Park East Avenue,
Hong Kong Science Park, Shatin, Hong Kong.
Only short-listed candidates will be notified. Personal data provided by applicants will be used for recruitment purposes only.
Late application will not be considered.