- Execute Company-wide communications and public relations strategies as directed by the CEO
- Manage relationship with media and effective channels of broadcast to realize the company’s branding strategy.
- Work closely with related departments to provide quality content (include but not limited to text, videos, interactive tools, graphics, infographics) to support brand-building initiatives.
- Plan and execute digital engagement and manage digital content with relevant media / PR agencies to generate compelling content stories for various platforms.
- Act as an in-house expert in the digital and social medial aspects.
- Prepare speeches / messages for the CEO / senior management for public presentation as requested.
- Coordinate any ad hoc communications activities as business required.
- Be the PIC across departments to oversee communications strategies
- Degree holder or above in marketing, journalism, PR / Communications, translations or related disciplines
- At least 8 years experiences in marketing, public relations or communications in public / private corporate environment.
- Possess strong marketing sense and business acumen, creative and result-driven
- Familiar with analytic tools such as SEO, SEM, Google, Analytics, Facebook Analytics, Facebook Ad Manager, Facebook Power Editor etc.
- Good team player with strong people and influencing skills. Previous supervisory experience preferred.
- Excellent multi-tasking and time management skills. Ability to work under pressure.
- Strong oral and written communications skills; excellent command of English, Cantonese and Putonghua
- Proficient with various Office tools including Chinese word processing skills
- Lives ASTRI values
Appointment will be on renewable contract terms with a competitive salary and performance-linked variable pay. Fringe benefits include paid leave, medical and dental benefits, insurance coverage and contribution to MPF. The incumbent will normally work under a five-day week schedule.
Interested candidates should send application (quoting Ref. No.) with detailed resume and, current and expected salary to the HR Department by email (preferable) or post no later than : 2 March 2018
Email: [email protected]
Post: 5/F, Photonics Centre, 2 Science Park East Avenue,
Hong Kong Science Park, Shatin, Hong Kong.
Only short-listed candidates will be notified. Personal data provided by applicants will be used for recruitment purposes only.