- Provide full range of professional HR services including but not limited to manpower planning, rewards management, performance management, promotion and staff relations;
- Formulate, review and implement policies and procedures in alignment with organization’s direction and legislation requirement;
- Manage the operations, including but not limited to employment administration, payroll and fringe benefits administration and tax reporting;
- Propose and lead HR projects/programs (such as grading and pay structure review, performance management system review, etc.) to support business needs, and deliver briefing/training sessions for major programs independently;
- Review and streamline processes to achieve operational efficiency and support future business growth;
- Develop consistent and practical advice and solutions on HR issues;
- Participate in any other assignments / projects as requested by the supervisor.
- University degree holder preferably in Human Resources Management, English Studies or related disciplines;
- Not less than 6-8 years of working experience in the human resources area, of which 3 years in managerial position with sizeable companies, preferably in public organization. Candidate with less experience may be considered for the Manager post;
- Well versed with prevailing trends of HR systems and HR practices;
- Sound knowledge of Hong Kong Employment Ordinance and related legislations;
- Well organized, meticulous and is good at multitasking;
- A team player with tactful interpersonal and leadership skills with a can-do attitude;
- High proficiency in written and spoken English, Chinese and Putonghua;
- Proficient in MS Office applications.
The appointment will be on renewable contract terms with a competitive salary and performance-linked variable pay. Fringe benefits include paid leave, medical and dental benefits, insurance coverage and contribution to MPF. The incumbent will normally work a five-day week.
Interested candidates please send application (quoting Ref. No.) with detailed resume, current and expected salary to Talent Acquisition by email. For Application, please email to: [email protected]
Application will be open until the position is filled. Only short-listed candidates will be notified. ASTRI reserves the right not to fill the position.
ASTRI is an Equal Opportunities Employer. Personal data provided by job applicants will be used exclusively for recruitment only.