- Actively participate, coach and lead managers to perform business review for technology licensing and contract services including financial due diligence, valuation and risk assessment;
- Evaluate and propose deal structuring to optimize financial and non-financial benefits;
- Develop and implement procedures to streamline operations in enhancing business processes and ensuring proper control and compliance;
- Explore and implement suitable process automation for business review and contract management;
- Work closely with various stakeholders in the CFO office to conduct process automation in order to enhance operational efficiency;
- Provide value-add support to enhance knowledge, skills and competency of team members;
- Provide advice and support to the management in strategic development and operational planning and improvement;
- Pro-actively cultivate team-work and spirit within the team
- Perform ad hoc projects and assignments as required
- Bachelor’s degree or above in Accounting, Finance or related field with recognised professional accounting qualification;
- At least 8 years post qualification solid experience in finance and/or accounting from sizeable organisations, Big 4 managerial experience is a definite advantage;
- Self-initiative, well-organised, strong sense of business acumen, responsibility and leadership skills;
- A good team player and able to manage multiple tasks under pressure;
- Strong problem-solving, analytical and communications skills;
- Excellent command of spoken and written English and Chinese (Cantonese & Putonghua);
- Proficient in Office (Excel, PowerPoint and Word);
- Live ASTRI values
The appointment will be on renewable contract terms with a competitive salary and performance-linked variable pay. Fringe benefits include paid leave, medical and dental benefits, insurance coverage and contribution to MPF. The incumbent will normally work a five-day week.
Interested candidates, please send application (quoting Ref. No.) with detailed resume, current and expected salary to Talent Acquisition via email to [email protected]
The application will be open until the position is filled. Only short-listed candidates will be notified. ASTRI reserves the right not to fill the position.
ASTRI is an Equal Opportunities Employer. Personal data provided by job applicants will be used exclusively for recruitment only.