- Explore and develop IC related sensing technologies for various applications like portable devices, human machine interface, etc.
- Work with cross-functional teams to develop various sensing technologies, including MEMS, that will be integrated into the system.
- Lead a team of engineers to achieve R&D excellence and commercialization objectives in sensor.
- Manage project execution and perform trade-off analysis for R&D and customer projects.
- Master Degree in Electrical/Electronic Engineering, Physics or related disciplines with 8+ years of relevant experience; or Ph.D. holder with 5+ years of working experience.
- Experience in various sensing application development. For example, MEMS, camera/video, photonic and environmental sensors, etc.
- Good presentation skills.
- Strong proficiency in English. Fluency in Cantonese/Mandarin is a plus.
Appointment will be on renewable contract terms with a competitive salary and performance-linked variable pay. Fringe benefits include paid leave, medical and dental benefits, insurance coverage and contribution to MPF. The incumbent will normally work under a five-day week schedule.
Interested candidates should send application (quoting Ref. No.) with detailed resume and, current and expected salary to the HR Department by email. Application open until this position is filled.
Email: [email protected]
Post: 5/F, Photonics Centre, 2 Science Park East Avenue,
Hong Kong Science Park, Shatin, Hong Kong.
Only short-listed candidates will be notified. Personal data provided by applicants will be used for consideration of an application only. ASTRI reserves the right not to fill the position.