- Contribute, provide guidance and lead in software design, development and testing including requirement analysis, software architecture design, user interface development, module development and improvement.
- Research and design computer vision systems both independently and as part of collaborative teams for 2D and 3D industrial applications
- Prepare documents and invention disclosures
- Work closely with Optical, Electronic/Electrical and Mechanical engineers to develop prototypes.
- Provide excellent communication with customers, partners and teammates.
- Take business trips to other cities for onsite support occasionally
- Perform other related duties and responsibilities, on occasion, as assigned.
- Ph.D. holder or Master’s degree in Computer Science, Electronic/Electrical Engineering, Information Engineering, Mathematics, Statistics, Physics or relevant disciplines with a minimum of 3 years of related experiences. Candidate with less experiences may also be considered.
- Familiarity with source code management workflows
- Exposure to C++, Python, C, CUDA and SQL programming.
- Experience with computer vision, image processing and OpenCV
- Experience with GUI development tools such as Qt and MFC is a plus
- Experience with Deep Learning frameworks such as TensorFlow, PyTorch and others is a plus
- Familiarity with maintenance of workstations and clusters for Machine Learning/Deep Learning is a plus
- Strong teamwork and good analytical thinking skills
- Good verbal and written communication skills in English
- Live ASTRI values
The appointment will be on renewable contract terms with a competitive salary and performance-linked variable pay. Fringe benefits include paid leave, medical and dental benefits, insurance coverage and contribution to MPF. The incumbent will normally work a five-day week.
Interested candidates, please send an application (quoting Ref. No.) with a detailed resume, current and expected salary to Talent Acquisition via email to [email protected]
The application will be open until the position is filled. Only short-listed candidates will be notified. ASTRI reserves the right not to fill the position.
ASTRI is an Equal Opportunities Employer. Personal data provided by job applicants will be used exclusively for recruitment only.